• Blair J. Bantista, 27, of 221 Ottawa Bend Dr., pleaded guilty to a July 7 Morris Police Department charge of criminal trespass to a residence. He was sentenced to a year of conditional discharge and fined $300. A second charge of possession of drug paraphernalia was dismissed against Bantista.
• A June 5 charge of domestic battery was dismissed against William A. Salabura, 38, of Coal City.
• A June 5 charge of domestic battery was dismissed against Doris M. Salabura, 50, of Coal City.
• A July 15 Morris Police Department charge of public intoxication was dismissed against Francisco Xolio, 34, of 1203 Kiersted St.
• Andrea S. Karkut, 34, of Diamond, pleaded guilty to an Aug. 16 Illinois State Police charge of driving one to 10 miles per hour over the speed limit, which was reduced from an initial charge of driving 15 to 20 miles per hour over the speed limit. She was sentenced to 90 days of court supervision and fined $160.
Two other ISP charges were dismissed against Karkut, including a child restraint violation and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• An Aug. 22 Grundy County Sheriff’s Department charge of operating an uninsured motor vehicle was dismissed against William R. Findlay, 25, of Diamond.
• Oct. 16, 2011 Morris Police Department charges of improper lane usage, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with a revoked license were dismissed against Daniel T. Mitchell, 30, of 314 East St.