• Just before 6 p.m. Saturday, Kendall County deputies responded to a report of a male sleeping in his vehicle at South Union and E. Broadway streets in Newark. The driver, Jonathan Ray Wood, 40, of Newark, was determined to be driving under the influence. He was cited for improper parking and taken into custody for DUI.
• A Kendall County deputy responded to an address on Poplar Drive in Yorkville just before noon Sept. 12 for a report of a burglary from a motor vehicle. A gym bag and an electronic device were reportedly taken. There are no suspects at this time.
• Timothy Allen Robinson, 18, Yorkville, was taken into custody just before 1 p.m. Sept. 13 at the Kendall County Courthouse for defrauding a drug and alcohol screening test. Robinson allegedly tried to use a device, commonly called a Wizzinator, to defraud the test he was required to take for probations.
• A Yorkville woman reported she had received a bad check from an out-of-state individual who was trying to purchase her vehicle on Craigslist. Kendall County deputies took the report of attempted online theft by deception at 11:45 a.m. Sept. 13.
• Kendall County deputies were dispatched to an East Street address in Newark around 7:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 9, to take a report of stolen bicycles. The owner informed deputies two bicycles, valued at a total of $250, had been taken. Later in the day, both bicycles were recovered — one at Newark High School and the other in downtown Millbrook — and returned to the complainant.
• The theft of an ATV was reported by a Morris woman to Kendall County Sheriff’s Police around 9:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 9. The theft occurred at 201 W. Joliet St., Lisbon, between 9 p.m. Sept. 8 and 9 a.m. Sept. 9. The stolen ATV, which is valued at $7,000, is a 2012 Honda 400x four-wheel ATV . It is red with black fenders.
• A Calumet City man stopped for speeding at the intersection of Illinois 47 and Illinois 52 on Sept. 9 was arrested by Kendall County deputies for driving while his license is suspended. Olaniyi Taiwo, 25, of Calumet City, was stopped for driving 73 in a 55 mph zone. Subsequent to the traffic stop, he was arrested for the license violation, as well as cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding.
• Jessice R. Stokes, 32, of Channahon was arrested by Channahon police Sept. 11 on an outstanding warrant out of Will County. She was transported tot he Will County Adult Detention Facility.
• James N. D. Roy, 24, of Diamond, was arrested by Channahon police Sept. 12 for possession of a controlled substance, driving under the influence of drugs, and possession of drug paraphernalia.