Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments and the Grundy County Sheriff’s Office. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Samuel E. Motter, 23, of Morris, was arrested by Grundy County sheriff’s deputies on Nov. 25 and booked into the Grundy County Jail on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. He was also cited with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jeffrey L. Price, 26, of Morris, was arrested by Morris police Nov. 25 on a charge of harassment by telephone. He posted bond and was released with a Dec. 9 court date.
• Stefan K. Nikolov, 25, was arrested by the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad and booked into the Grundy County Jail on Nov. 25 on a charge of possession of cannabis greater than 5,000 grams.
• Walter J. Schultz II, 40, of Channahon, was arrested by Channahon police Nov. 21 on a charge of public indecency.
• Ryan P. Wilhelmi, 25, of Channahon, was arrested by Channahon police Nov. 24 on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was also cited with failure to signal and disobeying a stop sign.
• Kylie A. Dryier, 21, of Channahon was arrested by Channahon police Nov. 25 on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit. Dryier was also cited for improper lane usage, texting while driving and speeding.