MORRIS – Grundy County State’s Attorney Jason Helland announced that on June 18 the grand jury returned the following indictments. The public is advised that a charge merely is an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Zhenia Buttry, 23, of Morris, was indicted for two counts of criminal defacement of property, both class 4 felonies.
• Joseph Hisel, 45, of Joliet, was indicted for theft of more than $500, but less than $10,000, a class 3 felony; and two counts of home repair fraud, both class 4 felonies.
• Dustin Ralls, 20, of Morris, was indicted for criminal defacement of property, a class 4 felony.
• Anthony Zuck, 44, of Coal City, was indicted for a Feb. 1 driving-while-revoked charge, a class 4 felony; and for June 2 charges of driving under the influence of alcohol while his privileges to drive were revoked for DUI, a class 4 felony; driving under the influence of a combination of drugs and alcohol, a class 4 felony; driving while license revoked and the unlawful possession of cocaine, a class 4 felony.
The LaSalle County State’s Attorney’s Office released the following indictments from the recent LaSalle County grand jury.
• Amir Rogers, 28, of Seneca, was indicted for aggravated battery.
• Derrick Aquino, 21, of Marseilles, was indicted on four counts of burglary.